Branches, the McGill Undergraduate Environment Journal, is seeking submissions for its 8th issue!
Branches strives to create a platform for students, regardless of background, to showcase their work related to environmental sciences or environmental studies. Submissions may take the form of research papers, studies or essays. Branches also accepts photography, art and other creative work.
- Submission deadline is extended to November 11th at midnight
- Email all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include a 2-sentence summary of your work in the e-mail
- Submit written work in Microsoft Word format
- Academic work must be from a course at the 300 level or higher
To see past issues of Branches, visit https://issuu.com/mcgillbranches/