We are looking for motivated and creative students in the Dietetics, Nutrition, or Concurrent (Nutrition/Food Science) that would like to get involved on campus! If you are interested, please read the following information concerning our upcoming ELECTIONS! *Unfortunately, incoming U3 Dietetics students are not eligible due to their conflicting stage schedule during the Winter semester.
Check out the positions open to run for here:
1. Pick-up a nomination form at the MCSS counter.
2. Fill-out 20 signatures for all positions (40 signatures are required for the President position). These signatures MUST be from students in Dietetics, Nutrition, or Concurrent.
3. Hand-in your form to MCSS counter by FRIDAY, MARCH 22rd, 2019.
4. Once the form has been handed in, launch your platform and campaign! Feel free to use posters, a Facebook event or page, whatever you want!
5. TELL PEOPLE TO VOTE!
6. Voting will be done on MyInvolvement. A link to the MyInvolvement page will be sent to you by email, and it will also be available on the DHNUS Facebook page.
7. Campaigns must be DOWN by MONDAY, MARCH 25th, 2019.
8. VOTING STARTS the TUESDAY, MARCH 26th!
9. VOTING ENDS on THURSDAY, MARCH 29th at 11:59pm.
10. The 2018-2019 team will be announced on SATURDAY, MARCH 30th!