The Canada Grains Council and Canola Council of Canada have shared an exciting opportunity taking place in Vancouver this March. Thanks to generous sponsors, Corteva Agriscience and Nutrien the Councils are offering sponsorships for Canadian post-secondary students to attend the Canadian Crops Convention canadiancrops.ca.
This is a unique and invaluable opportunity for agriculture students to experience the agribusiness at work. To apply for the fully funded student sponsorship opportunity we ask students to send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 31, 2020 with a brief explanation why they want to attend the Convention.
- Convention registration fees
- Travel expenses to and from the Convention, including flights
- Hotel Accommodation (shared rooms with one other student)
The Canadian Crops Convention is a joint annual event hosted by the Canada Grains Council and Canola Council of Canada. This year’s event will take place from March 3-5, 2020 at the Hyatt Regency, Vancouver.
The Convention provides an opportunity to:
• CONNECT with presidents and CEOs of Canada’s largest agribusiness corporations.
• DISCUSS the road ahead in research, policy, trade and help chart the course for Canadian crop-based agriculture.
• LEARN more about future diversification and growth.
If you have any questions, please be in touch with Lea Albrecht at the Canada Grains Council email@example.com or 613-322-2158.
See poster attached